Aripiprazole Tablets 30 mg
Ariprazole 30mg Tablet is a drug that helps with mental health problems. It is used to help people with schizophrenia and mania. Schizophrenia is a mental illness that can cause hallucinations and delusions, and make it hard to think clearly and behave normally. It can also help with depression and bipolar disorders. It can be used alone or with something else to treat extreme happiness and hyperactivity in children 10 years and older. It can also help kids with Tourette’s disorder or irritability from Autism between ages 6 and 18. It can be used along with other treatments to help with depression in adults.
It is used in kids who are 6 years old or older and have Tourette’s disorder or symptoms of autistic disorder like being easily irritated, aggressive, having frequent mood changes, throwing temper tantrums, and hurting themselves. It helps adults with major depressive disorder when used along with antidepressant medication.
How To Use Ariprazole 30mg Tablet
- Before you start taking aripiprazole, read the information from your pharmacist.
- Take this medicine with or without food as told by your doctor, usually once a day. The amount you take depends on how sick you are, how well the medicine is working for you, how old you are, and what other medicines you are taking.
- The maker says to take this medicine by swallowing it whole. However, you can break or crush many similar drugs (immediate-release tablets). Obey your doctor’s instructions on how to use this medicine.
- Do not take more of this medicine or use it more often or for longer than your doctor said. Your health won’t get better faster, and you might experience more side effects.
- It might be a few weeks before the drug helps you as much as it can. Take this medicine often to get the best results. To help you remember, take it at the same time every day.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you are not feeling sick. Do not quit taking this medicine without talking to your doctor first. Stopping this drug suddenly can make some conditions worsen. We may need to slowly lower your medication dose.
- Let your doctor know if you aren’t getting better or if you start feeling worse.
Benefits Of Ariprazole 30mg Tablet
Aripiprazole 10mg tablets might have good effects.
Managing Symptoms: Aripiprazole can help lessen symptoms like seeing or hearing things that aren’t there, having strong beliefs that aren’t true, feeling extreme mood changes, and feeling very down.
Keeping emotions steady: It helps to keep emotions from going up and down, which happens a lot in bipolar disorder. It stops both very happy and very sad feelings from happening.
Better Life: Aripiprazole can help people do better in their daily lives and relationships by reducing symptoms that make it hard to do things and work.
Extended Release Option: Aripiprazole comes in a form that is injected and releases medication slowly over time. This can be more convenient for some people.
Personalized treatment: Aripiprazole can be prescribed based on what a person needs, and the amount can be changed by a doctor to make sure it works well and has few side effects.
Side Effects Of Ariprazole 30mg Tablet
- Increased saliva production
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Akathisia (inability to stay still)
- Blurred vision
Precautions Of Ariprazole 30mg Tablet
- Before you start taking aripiprazole, let your doctor or pharmacist know if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies. Ask your pharmacist for more information.
- Before you start taking this medicine, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history.
- This medicine might make you feel dizzy, tired, or blur your vision. Drinking alcohol or using marijuana can make you feel more lightheaded or tired. Avoid driving, using machinery, or doing anything that requires being alert or having clear vision until you can do it safely.
- This medicine might cause you to sweat less, which can increase your risk of getting heat stroke. Don’t do things that could get you too hot, like working hard exercising in hot weather, or using hot tubs. When it’s hot outside, drink plenty of water and wear light clothes. If you get too hot, find a cool place to relax right away.
- Elderly people may feel the side effects of this medicine more strongly. These side effects include seizures, feeling very tired, feeling dizzy, feeling faint, confusion, difficulties with swallowing, and other serious (but rarely deadly) side effects. (Also look at the Warning part. ) Feeling sleepy, dizzy, faint, or confused can make you more likely to fall.
- Before you have surgery, make sure to tell your doctor or dentist about all the things you use, like prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products.
- During pregnancy, only use this medicine if necessary. Babies born to moms who used this drug in the last 3 months of pregnancy might sometimes have stiffness, shakiness, sleepiness, trouble eating or breathing, or cry a lot.
- If you have a mental or mood problem like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia, it’s important to keep taking your medication unless your doctor tells you to stop.
- This medicine goes into breast milk. Talk to your doctor before feeding your baby with your breast.