Pharmaceutical Exporter From India – Lifecare Neuro Product Limited is amongst the Baddi-based top pharma export companies in India with over 500+ products. We manufacture supply and trade multiple medicines of neuropsychiatric, dermatology, nutraceuticals, cardiac diabetic etc to more than 20+ countries. Meeting vigorous requirements and approvals, we are certified with ISO, WHO, GMP, GLP, HACCP, GCCLP etc. Stringent SOPs are implemented of international standards of USFDA, MHRA, PICS & UK etc. As a popular branded and generic pharmaceuticals exporter from India, our units enjoy multiple benefits of SEZs along with world-class technology and efficient techniques. The experienced and skilled staff ensures that you’re provided with high-quality, effective and durable drug formulations.
Initiated in 1994, Lifecare Neuro Product Limited is an esteemed private label manufacturer and Contract/Third party manufacturer. We’re a trusted pharmaceutical exporter from India. Our overseas client base is a proud feature with pharma companies regularly ordering medicines across Kenya, Yemen, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Bhutan, Ukraine, Iraq, Nepal, Ghana, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Burkina, Oman and UAE. Being trusted exporters and suppliers of international brand name companies, over 1500+ companies is connected including Dr. Reddys, Sun Pharma, Colourcon, Biocon etc. With an increasing client portfolio, we’ve upheld the faith of global consumers. Each of our medicines is tested in reputed NABL-approved labs under the guidance of pharmacists. Here, you enjoy multiple benefits of great quality, economic solutions and great professionalism with a promise of long-term reliability.
Lifecare Neuro – Top Pharma exporter Company in India
An esteemed exporter and supplier in India, Lifecare Neuro has become a respected part of the Pharmaceutical Export Promotion Council of India (Pharmexcil). For more than 2 decades, our experience has helped us reach the zenith of being of the best global generic companies from India to cater to healthcare needs across the world. Our company has a complete set of licenses and certifications that help us regulate our manufacturing business with pharma companies in different locations. It is our constant goal to ensure that only finer quality and affordable drug formulations are offered. We invest ourselves in the latest technology, and efficient techniques with cost-effective ways to provide you with improvised production, packaging and logistic services.
The global healthcare and pharmaceutical industry is changing vigorously. At, Lifecare Neuro, we have maintained the highest standards of international guidelines. Regularly we introduce newer and better strategies. Customer satisfaction is a priority. Therefore, you’re offered hundreds of medicines here. Our products list features of the most exported medicines from India. Our experience has made us experts in exporting sector for neuropsychiatric range, nutraceuticals, cardiology, diabetes, dermatology product etc. An award-winning company, our range meets QA/QC expectations from top governing bodies on different parameters like Batch tests, and Sterility Testing. Microbial Limits Testing etc. This also includes physical attributes of a drug like powder flowability, tablet breaking force, dimensions, disintegration etc.
What Makes Lifecare Neuro ‘Trusted Medicine Exporter from India?
With years of export and import of drugs and pharmaceuticals in India, Lifecare Neuro is the best Pharma Export Company in India. The company embeds traits that have made it a respected name in the market. With thousands of companies connected with us, we possess some of the best features that make us amongst the top pharmaceutical export companies
5 Reasons to Choose Lifecare Neuro’s Medicine Export Services
- Solid Domestic Business – Our Company enjoys a successful domestic demand for products and medicines. We cater to a wide portfolio of companies. With our units situated in Baddi ‘Asia’s Pharma hub, we have been instrumental in delivering services with proven effectiveness.
- Competitive Rates for Export – We offer private labelling, contract and third-party manufacturing services at affordable prices. In the cut-throat competition, we have maintained rates that you won’t find anywhere without any compromise on quality.
- Flexible Towards Constant Changes – We are readily available to adapt to market changes and requirements for the betterment of client service. We invest in resources that yield a great return on investment by being aware of the cultural, business and economic differences of doing business in foreign countries.
- Economic to Budget – Lifecare Neuro offers cost-effective services that will help you save a lot of money. We’ve been names the best pharma drug exporter and supplier from India for a reason. We offer quality, quantity and affordability under the same roof.
- High Productivity – Over 1500+ companies are connected with us in more than 20+ countries. The vast units in Himachal give us leverage to produce thousands of units every day. A good amount of space is dedicated for the production of drug units under the capable guidance of professional staff.
List of Medicines exported from India by Lifecare Neuro
Lifecare Neuro Product Ltd. has a growing range of medicines from different segments that have vast demand domestically and overseas. We deal in generic drugs and branded drugs for private labelling also. More than 500+ products are offered. They are approved by DCGI and have the permit to export to countries across the globe. We have covered segments of dermatology, cardiology, anti-diabetic, neurology, psychiatric, nutraceuticals etc. The drugs are made using ingredients sourced from trusted vendors. Our products list covers the following:
|Antipsychotics||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Antiemetics & Vertigo||Antiulcer Hyperacidity|
Documents required for export of medicines from India
Lifecare Neuro is a legal entity and is bound to professionalism when it comes to services. For smooth and successful operation, we provide pharma import and export data of documents. Our experts also frequently update with the latest news, policies, trends and regulatory information of the pharmaceuticals industry. The list of documents provided by our company are as follows:
- Bank Account Statement and other financial Documents
- Bankers Certificate and other Customs Documents
- Cancelled Cheque
- Company PAN number
- IEC Number
- Incorporation Certificate
- Indian Trade Classification (HS) of the Product
- Proof of Ownership or Business Premises or Rental Agreement
- WHO: GMP certification